Product Owner/ Product Manager
Hirdetés feladója: Career Oppurtinities
Munkavégzés helye: Budapest VIII. kerület (Pest megye)
Jelentkezési határidő: 2022. július 11.
Várható kezdés: 2022. július 12.
Leopoly is looking for a product owner
Elvárások a jelölttel szemben
Minimum 5 years of working on Product teams that have successfully launched and supported consumer-facing software.
• Minimum 3 years agile experience, preferably in 3D printing and/or healthcare. • Experience in SDLC (software development lifecycle).
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
• Inquisitiveness and drive to learn and develop.
• Proven track record of on-time delivery of projects.
- Angol - Felsőfok, szóban és írásban
• Streamline the execution of product/feature (LeoShape) priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the features or components for the team.
• Own the long-term direction for the product.
• Identify customer insights to ensure the product is the best it can be, through user testing and research initiatives.
• Break down the high-level features into user stories and create a backlog of small product increments for the development team
• Facilitate workshops to capture requirements at all levels of detail.
• Use a range of techniques to document and communicate business requirements in a way that is meaningful to the business and product development team.
• Lead product feature ‘showcase’ sessions to the client that highlight and demonstrate the features in development.
• Take ownership for the UAT process for each product feature.
• Juggle the triangle of scope, budget, and time, weighing priorities according to the needs and objectives of stakeholders.
• Play a key role throughout each event, including planning, refinement, review, and sprint; inspect and evaluate product progress through each iteration.
• Work closely with the development team to ensure requirements are understood, and provide a fast, dynamic feedback loop for queries and changes.