We are a global energy business, involved in every aspect of the complex energy system that drives our world.
We operate in more than 70 countries worldwide. We find and produce oil and gas on land and offshore and we move energy around the globe. We manufacture and market fuels and raw materials used in thousands of everyday products, from mobile phones to food packaging.
Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. ‘Our goals aim to balance society’s need for more energy with our clear ambition of playing our part in the transition to a lower carbon world. We are investing for the future in both hydrocarbons and in technologies which will be important in that transition’,as chairman of BP says. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future.
- University degree or equivalent
- Fluency in English and French
- Experience gained in a multinational environment is preferred - fresh graduates are also welcome
- Knowledge of using MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Being able to quickly learn to use numerous different system surfaces
- Strong problem-solving/analytical abilities
- Customer focus and excellent communication
- Be responsible for the provisioning of the goods and services required in support of the rollout of training sessions. Identify and escalate risks and issues, providing potential solutions to mitigate.
- Scheduling trainers and faculty in support of training sessions; liaising with multiple individual faculty and faculty vendors to this end.
- Select and confirm appropriate training venues against a defined list of criteria. Exercise judgement when balancing advantageous ‘met requirements, including budget, when confirming choice.
- Timely ordering of training materials arrangement of special training requirements including among others the management of virtual or physical materials, the ordering of various IT services or catering and ensuring the availability of required tools (e.g. scrap cars, diesel oil etc.).
- Administer sessions, complete all session-related tasks outlined in workflow tool (Salesforce), and ensure that training records on bp’s learning management system (Cornerstone) are updated accurately and within agreed timeframes.
- Responsible for recording the costs (estimated and actual) for all goods and services contracted against a session – following up for invoicing within agreed timescales.
- Responsible for maintaining the absolute accuracy of the information held on Salesforce and Cornerstone.
- Ensure session schedule changes are reflected accurately and promptly in Salesforce and communicated to our vendors, learners and faculty.
- Ensure clear and accurate communication to all learning audiences via Salesforce, within agreed timescales i.e., provide full customer service to learners, stakeholders, vendors, and colleagues through strong case management practices.