Munkavégzés helye: Budapest XI. kerület (Pest megye)
Jelentkezési határidő: 2022. október 28.
Várható kezdés: 2022. október 31.
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an IT services, consulting and business solutions provider that has been partnering with the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys for the last fifty years. A part of the Tata Group, India’s largest multinational business group, TCS has over 450,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. As a top tier brand TCS is the number 1. TATA brand contributor on top of Jaguar Land Rover, TATA Motors, TATA Steel and TATA Global Beverages. TCS’s first Global Delivery Center was established in Budapest, Hungary in February 2001. Since its establishment, TCS Hungary is a strategic delivery center globally offering a broad portfolio of services such as IT; IT Infrastructure Services; Finance, Accounting & Analysis; Life Science and HR Outsourcing Services.
Elvárások a jelölttel szemben
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in FP&A - Strong financial & analytical skills - Degree in Finance & additional could be Economics/Commerce/Business Administration - Working experience of any ERP is mandatory
- english and german languages skills
Angol - Felsőfok, szóban és írásban
Német - Felsőfok, szóban és írásban
- Creating Financial Plans, Outlooks & related activities - Revenue and P&L consolidation - Creation of various reports for Revenue, Cost & Margin & analysis - Interaction with Local Sales and Delivery Management for Plan & Outlooks related data - Preparation of Various accruals - Preparation & analysis of specific business reports (Financial/management) or general reports using various tools & techniques
- Bid support & Sales margin adjustment - Inbound & outbound foreign analysis & cost factoring for Plans & outlooks - Overhead Plan, Outlook , Allocation & recharge - Contract verification for Revenue validation - Perform various forecasting (Revenue, Cost etc.,) & related activities - Analyse the report for segment reporting & various reporting requirements - Evaluate business rationale analysing & allowing pricing relief on specific deals - Perform related accounting Month close, Quarter close & Year close activities - Lead & participate in related country FP&A process Customer Calls and held the ownership of executing the action items with help from TCS team and Customer interface teams
- Support preparing business review for senior management - Consistently in touch with internal & external stakeholders for accomplishing the task based on business requirement - Lead & participate in related country FP&A process Customer Calls and held the ownership of executing the action items with help from TCS team and - Customer interface teams
- Might be required to travel to client location(s) on DD (Due diligence) or KT (Onsite or Remote Knowledge transfer) or to be part of client meetings - Adhere to customer wise contractual commitments (SLAs/ KPIs) - Identify and recommend process to the continuous improvement opportunities